Training program: The intervention in Mental Health in the migratory processes.
From January 22 to May 28, 2009
Training on request and with funding from the Mental Health and Addictions Master Plan of Catalonia of the Department of Health, aimed at a group of professionals in the publicly funded Mental Health network.
Joint organization: School of Family Therapy of the Hospital de la Santa Creu and Sant Pau and the Associació Atlàntida. Academic recognition (in ECTS credits): Fundació Doctor Robert, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Academic direction : Juan Luis Linares
Coordination Seminars: Montserrat Feu
a) Clinical Workshops: 10 practical sessions with patients and families, consisting of various types of therapeutic interventions, performed and commented by the tutors. The group follows the session live with the help of a one-way mirror and the corresponding sound equipment. b) Seminars: 7 theoretical seminars on topics related to immigration and interculturality.
C concept of diversity. Cultural diversity and difference management.
Family systems and interculturality: I. Maghreb families and Latin American families.
If family stems and interculturality II. Sub-Saharan families. Identity and rights: female genital mutilation.
.The construction of identity in adolescents and young people. The integration processes of the “second generations.
Family reunification processes.
Health and disease. Community prevention. Networking and the creation of transitional spaces
Other courses taken:
– Childhood, adolescence, youth and immigration course , Barcelona, May 30 and June 31, 2008. Led by Dra. Amina Bargach and Said El Kadaoui, psychotherapist.
– Childhood, adolescence, youth and immigration course , Barcelona, January 25 and 26, 2008. In | In charge Dra. Amina Bargach and Said El Kadaoui, psychotherapist.
– Course on the management of diversity and intercultural relations . Barcelona, January 30 and February 4, 2008. By Mercè Janer, Fàtima Ahmed and Josep Mª Armengou.
– Conference on Immigration in Catalonia : the processes of integration of adolescent children and young people. Barcelona, October 16, 2006.
* See Document completed of the Conference in Quadern Atlàntida nº. 2
– Training Day at the Center for Attention to Women (CAID) of the Municipality of l’Hospitalet de Llobregat. 2006. In charge of Dr. Amina Bargach, psychiatrist-psychotherapist, president of Atlàntida-Morocco. Internal work day with the CAID team and other professionals from the Municipal Services.